Electro Tech Transmission Private Limited is an indisputable leader which deals in the manufacturing and supplying of heavy duty Arc Furnace Transformer which is especially designed to provide high currents over a wide range of voltages. It is capable to produce large voltages in between the levels of 11 to 33 Kilo volts. The induction coils are immersed in oil for the cooling process to maintain the optimal temperature and to prevent the damages due to thermal stresses.
Features of Furnace Transformer
- Electrostatic earth shield provided between primary and secondary side windings for protection of rectifier elements against voltage surges in primary side windings.
- Use reduced current densities to limit losses due to harmonic currents.
- Use reduced flux density to limit core losses due to harmonic flux.
- Designed to suit 6 Pulse / 12 Pulse or other rectifier circuits as required by furnace manufacturer. Two active parts in one tank can also be provided.
- Confirming to I.S. 2026 and I.S.1180 specifications for power transformer and specifications for rectifiers.
IS 1180, IS 2026
500 KVA, 250-5000 KVA
"We Are Mainly Deal In Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan"